Friday, April 10, 2015

Week 2 Blog Forum

Ideas to find a feature..


1) Take time to stop- If you see a situation that lends itself to a feature. Whenever I see something going on around anywhere I am I always stop to take pictures. I feel like I was born to be a reporter of some sort. I like capturing the moments in life whether they are mine or someone else's.

2) Shoot from a unique vantage- Such as the top of The City Hall's dome, underwater of the towns pool, or beneath the trampoline. I always think it is important to snap photos from a unique perspective so you get the better shot.

Take time to stop...

I always take the time out of my day to stop and take pictures whether it be just a photo on my phone or a photo that I plan to publish online.  With many things if you don't take the time right away when you see something it's too late. Many things with reporting or photography is that you have to capture the moment and if the moment passes you're too late.

My favorite Ryan Gardner of Visual People's photo is...

http://www.visualpeople.com/slir/w625/images/198.jpg
USC's Dominique Byrd brings down a one-handed touchdown grab while Oregon State's Brandon Browner tries to prevent the reception in a fog-enshrouded Reser Stadium in Corvallis, Ore.
The Reason?
I really enjoy sports photos and shoot lots of them. When shooting sports it's all about timing and anticipating. I think if you know the game it helps out a lot. I know the games pretty well so it really helps out while shooting sports. This particular shot is a very good shot and it captures the moment like no other photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment