Friday, May 1, 2015

Week 5 blog forum

   
Favorite photo story...
    My favorite photo story is the story about the bounty hunters on page 236- 237. There are many reasons why I find this story very interesting to me, the biggest reason is that I am going into law enforcement and this story is basically law enforcement photos. What really got my attention is the action that is going on in all the photos, there is guns being pulled and people getting hand cuffed. The biggest challenges for the photographer in this situation is that they are actually in harms way and in danger of losing their life at anytime. The other problem the photographer had in this situation is that they need to stay out of the way of the bounty hunters. If the photographer gets in the way of the bounty hunter there could be many problems. The visual consistency is that all the photos have action going on, that is very important in these photos. This story is based on bounty hunters and that their job is very active. I can use a couple things from this photo story and use them in mine. The biggest thing for me is to capture faces and emotion, this story does a good job of that and in my photo story I want to do the same.

My photo story...
     For my photo story I have thought of a few different things. One of the ideas I had was to shoot some baseball photos and do a story on some of the guys and their biggest plays and moments throughout the year. I think it could turn out really cool if I could get some good action shots and maybe even some at practice and before practice and all of the prep that goes into everything. The other idea I had for a photo story is a story on the graphic design class. The graphic design design class had so drama go on in their class due to they were told they would get a graphic design degree and then where told they wouldn't so this caused some problems. Now the problem is resolved and they will be graduating with another degree similar to a graphic design degree.  For me both of these photos story's will be pretty easy for me because I know quite a bit about both of theses situations and I know that I could make the photo story very intriguing. I would just need to prep out what time and place I would need to shoot photos and where I would have to be. I think I could make this story very cool and am looking forward to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment