Friday, May 15, 2015

Week 7 blog forum

BLOG...WEEK 7


1) My sports action subject will most likely be some sort of baseball. I have shot OSU baseball this year a couple times so I might try to go shoot some High School or T-Ball.

2) Next week, try to get out and shoot on Monday if the weather is good.

3) I think the key when shooting sports photos is to be prepared for the action when it happens cause you never know when or where it will happen. Many other type of photos you can even setup, but when it comes to sports you can't. For the overall usually I like to show how many people are there in attendance, for me thats a big things for an overall shot. For the medium it has a wide variety of options. It could just be a single player or maybe depending on what your idea for a close up will be. For the close up I would try to get some facial expression, that is my favorite in sports is when you can capture that. Now many times in sports to capture a emotion you must be close enough and that can be tricky to get a clear close up of emotion when you're farther back.

4) For my primary contact for this assignment will either be the coach if it's younger kids but if it's higher level sports I will just go and shoot it.

No comments:

Post a Comment